|Type of Property||Residential|
|Mode Of Service||Offline|
We are immensely pleased to introduce as one the leading provider of Integrated Facility Management Service
. Facility management, as a profession that encompasses the multiple disciplines to ensure functionality of the built environment by integrating people, place, process, and technology. We draw vast experience in our operations from the various types of projects handled. We have an in-house team to execute the projects and commissioning of various assignments. Facility Management: Housekeeping, Gardner, Facility Manager, Technical Supervision
We provide In-House operation and maintenance services for water treatment, wastewater treatment and Generators facilities that contribute to the safe operation and more efficient and economical maintenance of the facilities.We proudly employ an experienced group of well trained water and wastewater plant operators, electrical engineers, project engineers, and technical support staff. Our operations will handle your project from installation to maintenance, including project management, consulting services, site inspections, plant operations, and water testing. Put your trust in our services and let us take care of the rest. Facilities Management Services:
Our advantages include:
- Data Collecting & Reporting
- Energy Evaluations
- Water Treatment/Distribution
- Wastewater Treatment/Collection
- Trouble Shooting
- In-house MEPs: All of our mechanical, electrical and plumbing technicians are fulltime employees. As our contractors work only for us. We're able to keep your project on track and under budget.
- Hand-selected technicians: Each person on our mechanical contracting team has been hired based on individual expertise of a primary system (i.e. plumbing), trouble-shooting ability, and overall work ethic. This means you're assured of working with professional and courteous contractors.
- Cross-Training: All of our technicians undergo cross-training on all mechanical systems in order to understand how the various systems work together within a building.